Monday, September 6, 2010

I have been taking pictures for the last 5 years and am now starting to get serious about it. I photograph anything I can, sports, portraits and social gatherings. My favorite type of photography is taking candid pictures. Something about capturing a person or group of people acting naturally and creating a great photo from it is really special. I just recently have been hired to take family portraits for a few families from my home town and am looking forward to turning photography into a part time and eventually full time job. If you or anyone you know is interested feel free to contact me at mtbeitel@gmail.com or at 203-733-9689.

3 comments:

  1. The sunset photo at the top is beautiful, Max. What camera did you use? Lens? Filter? Did you edit it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I use a canon 40d and i have the 2.8efs 17-55mm lens and the 2.8efs 70-200 lens. I just use a clear filter to protect the lens. I dont really believe in photo shop so 95% of my pictures are all in camera adjustments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max this is an AWESOME idea! I'm going to follow you on here haha!

    ReplyDelete